- Hair Care
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Luxury Mask
- Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
- Volumizing Conditioner
- Sulfate-Free Super Hydrate Shampoo
- Super Hydrate Conditioner
- Sulfate-Free Conditioning Cleanser
- Volumizing Dry Shampoo
- Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- Instant Reconstructor
- Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo
- Hydrating Conditioner
- Sulfate-Free Luxury Shampoo
- Luxury Conditioner
- Sulfate-Free Rejuvenating-Volumizing-Shampoo
- Rejuvenating Volumizing Conditioner
- Treatment Intensifier
- Texture & Control
- Shine & Protect
- Finishing Spray
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Product Recommender
- Color Series
- Tools & Accessories
- Marketing Tools
ENJOY® Flat Iron
The Possibilities Are Endless
Secondary Banner Title
Featuring a revolutionary AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE RESERVE SYSTEM* this iron automatically decreases its temperature to between 350°F and 370°F when unattended and will instantly climb back to your reserved temperature when you’re ready to use it again! This unique feature not only extends the longevity of the iron but also helps keep the handle cool while conserving energy! Safety features include auto shut off setting that is activated when no movement is detected in 40 minutes and intelligent C/F conversion that automatically switches between Celsius and Fahrenheit modes depending on your current voltage.
- Floating Plates – Helps Create Beautiful Curls and Flips
- 3 Temperature Settings – 350°F, 400°F and 450°F – To Help Smooth The Toughest Curls
- Black Titanium Plates With Ceramic Heater – Generates Far-Infrared and Negative Ion Benefits to Help Seal In Moisture and Create Silky, Long-Lasting Style
- Compact Design – Features 1″ Plates and Convenient 9″ Long, 360° Swivel Cord
|Straight: Place the combed section of hair between the iron plates. Close the iron with a light grip. Gently pull the iron away from the scalp.||Flip Out: Place the combed section of hair between the iron plates. Close the iron with a light grip. Gently pull the iron away from the scalp and let the hair slide through the plates & slightly flip out the ends.|
|Loose Curls: Place the combed section of hair between the iron plates. Close the iron with a light grip then wind the hair around plates. Gently pull the iron away from the scalp and let the hair slide through the plates.||Flip In: Place the combed section of hair between the iron plates. Close the iron with a light grip. Gently pull the iron away from the scalp and let the hair slide through the plates & slightly flip in the ends.|
Care & Maintenance
Your flat iron is virtually maintenance free. Please keep all vents and openings clear of dirt and dust. When cleaning your ENJOY® flat iron:
- Unplug the flat iron.
- Wait until it cools to room temperature.
- Put a teaspoon of ordinary rubbing alcohol onto a soft cloth.
- Wipe the plates GENTLY to remove dirt.
- DO NOT SCRUB.
*Tested on hairdressers, not animals.